Jobs.delhi.gov.in 2020: Delhi government has launched the online job portal Rozgar Bazaar. The portal URL is www.jobs.delhi.gov.in. To bring the economy of Delhi back on track and provide the job to jobless people. However, people can also find skilled worker by login at the portal.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said that we are starting an ’employment market’ to bring job seekers and employers on one platform in Delhi. This will boost the job market and economy. He said that those wishing to get jobs and workers can apply by visiting the Rozgar Bazaar Portal(Jobs Delhi Gov In).
www.jobs.delhi.gov.in is the official website of Rozgar Bazar 2020. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has launched this employment web portal. The purpose of this portal is to bring job seekers and job seekers on one platform in Delhi.
The Delhi government has started a campaign called the employment market, through which you can get the job of choice.” And merchants can find the employees of their choice. For this, the Delhi government has launched the website http://jobs.delhi.gov.in.
This web portal will be helpful for people seeking employment in Delhi. They will be able to easily find employment on this platform according to their skills and abilities. There will be no fees for registration on the website.
Visit Website: Jobs.delhi.gov.in
How to online apply & registration at Jobs.delhi.gov.in
- Go to jobs.delhi.gov.in website through google.
- Here you will get two options.
- If you are looking for a job, click ‘I want a job’. If you are looking for an employee, click ‘I want staff’.
- Enter 10 digit mobile number to register. After this, an OTP number will appear, put it on the screen.
- If you are looking for a job, then choose the job category of your choice. Create your profile by filling the
- information requested in the form.
- Now the posted job will come on screen.
- Click on the job of your choice. After this, contact the employer. Employee finders can do the same process.
- For this, you have to click on ‘I want staff’ option.
- Then you will be able to apply in the order given above.
- In this way, in the employment market portal, any person can find a job and also give a job.
Rozgar Bazaar Portal Delhi
Rozgar Bazaar Portal Delhi:- The Delhi government has started a portal called Rozgar Bazaar. With the help of this portal, unemployment can find jobs. Hence Many companies are searching staff for their company also, they can also select qualified employees for themselves in Delhi govt Rojgar bazaar portal. This portal will benefit both the unemployed who are looking for jobs and the companies who are looking for staff.
Documents required to apply In Rozgar Bazaar Portal
- Aadhar Card
- experience certificate
- residence certificate
- Educational qualification certificate
- mobile number
- Email ID
- Passport size photo