Tafcop.dgtelecom.gov in is the official website to check how many SIM has been issued to any person. This portal offers Indian citizens to know their mobile SIM information. Before this, you can’t check that how many SIM is running on your name.
The Department of Telecommunications has launched a portal tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in. The database of all the mobile numbers operating across the country is uploaded in this portal. With the help of this portal, there is an attempt to curb spam and fraud. If you believe that someone else is using a mobile number in your name, then you can make a complaint through this website.
How To Use Tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in ?
- Users must first visit the portal of the Department of Telecommunications at tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in.
- Where you have to enter your 10 digit mobile number.
- After this, an OTP will come on your mobile for mobile number verification.
- By inserting this OTP, your number will be verified.
- After this, a list of all the mobile numbers that are running on your ID will come.
- Users will be able to complain about these fake numbers on this government portal.
- The government will investigate the fake number mentioned by you.
- If the number is found to be running on your ID, it will be blocked.
Usage of Tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in
When you buy a new SIM, you have to provide a photo and identity card like a driving license or photocopy of an election card. But many times, the local sim provider prepares a fake copy of your image and identity card and sells out many bogus sims in your name and sells them. If a crime is committed with this sim card, you will be held responsible for it. Therefore every person should verify that nobody is running fake SIM on your name.
Tafcop Ggtelecom Gov in will help to verify how many SIM is working on your name. By using the portal, you can quickly know all SIM information. If you find out that someone is using a SIM using your ID, you can complain and block the SIM using the portal.
Leave a Reply