Claim to Fame Season 2 Spoilers: What You Need to Know
Claim to Fame Season 2 is well underway, with the show premiering on ABC on June 6, 2023. In this exciting competition, contestants are related to celebrities but must keep their identities hidden to be in the running for the $100,000 grand prize. Hosted by Kevin Hart, the show includes a diverse cast of contestants. So far, there have been no significant spoilers leaked. However, there are several theories about the famous relatives of contestants, including Al Gore and Alicia Keys. The season finale is set for July 25, 2023.
Although the contestants must keep their famous relatives' identities secret, some hints about who they might be have been dropped. Here's a quick rundown of some of their claims:
- Hugo: His famous relative is a Nobel Prize winner.
- Cole: He says his father is a Grammy-winning singer.
- Pepper: According to her, her grandfather is a renowned actor.
- L.C.: She claims her aunt is a famous country singer.
- Logan: Allegedly, his cousin is a renowned country singer.
Intriguing Theories on Contestants' Celebrity Connections
As viewers speculate on the contestants' famous relatives, interesting theories have surfaced:
- Some believe that Hugo may be related to Al Gore.
- Cole could potentially be Alicia Keys' son or nephew.
With viewers' interest piqued, the excitement is palpable, and we can expect more twists and turns as the show progresses.
Notable Moments and Eliminations
Already, drama has unfolded on Claim to Fame Season 2. In Episode 2, Michael was discovered to be Zendaya's cousin, eliminating him. As the weeks pass, we can anticipate more secrets being unveiled and identities being exposed.
Episode Schedule and Streaming Options
Fans can follow Claim to Fame Season 2 as it unfolds, with the next episode airing on June 20, 2023. Here is a table detailing the episode schedule:
|Episode Number||Air Date|
|1||June 6, 2023|
|2||June 13, 2023|
|3||June 20, 2023|
|4||June 27, 2023|
|5||July 4, 2023|
|6||July 11, 2023|
|7||July 18, 2023|
|8||July 25, 2023 (Finale)|
Claim to Fame Season 2 is broadcast on ABC on Tuesdays at 10:00 PM ET/PT and can be streamed on Hulu.
FAQs for Claim to Fame Season 2 Spoilers
When did Claim to Fame Season 2 start?
Claim to Fame Season 2 premiered on June 6, 2023.
Who was eliminated in Episode 2?
Michael, Zendaya's cousin, was eliminated in Episode 2.
What's the grand prize for winning Claim to Fame Season 2?
The Claim to Fame Season 2 winner will take home a grand prize of $100,000.
Who is hosting Claim to Fame Season 2?
Kevin Hart is the host of Claim to Fame Season 2.
- Claim to Fame Season 2 Spoilers: What You Need to Know
- Contestant Backgrounds
- What Will Happen at Mets Old Timers Day 2023?
- Intriguing Theories on Contestants' Celebrity Connections
- What are the spoilers for Chapter 37 of “Match Made in Heaven by Chance”?
- What is Tiffany Haddish's sister's claim to fame?
- Notable Moments and Eliminations
- Who is the host of Press Your Luck?
- Episode Schedule and Streaming Options
- FAQs for Claim to Fame Season 2 Spoilers